Sunday 8 September 2013

Kenyan Beauty- Tionna

"Makeup can be your bestfriend or your worst enemy, it all depends on how you take care of your face" - Tionna (Fashion testifies for itself)






                                                                                                 





This Kenyan beauty really knows how to rock different make up looks.
she says" I use mac or sleek foundation. Sleek concealer, Then Mac or Iman finishing powder. NYX bronzer (sometimes I use bronzer).. and lip liner as lipstick to have a matte finishing lip. But for lipstick, I use Signature, mac or suzie beauty"
I use the 2 in one liquid liner and mascara. For my eyebrows, I use brow liner or matte brown eye shadow check out her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NotAnotherFashionBlog







No comments:

Post a Comment